23 January 2015

Cleveland Point sunset





It was a clear afternoon after couple weeks of overcast days. My host mum and I jumped into the car and quickly drove to the Cleveland Point just in time to catch a beautiful Australian sunset. Myself, I get much more excited about a clear starry sky but there was something magical about the Australian sunset. First it looks like it's setting in the 'wrong' direction or at least the direction looks different. I loved to just sit on the pier and look at the sun slowly hiding behind the buildings, reflecting the last sunbeams to the dark blue water. The temperature gets nice and - I would like to say cool, but it really isn't - it's warm. What I mean, it's not deathly hot anymore which means you are able to actually enjoy the view without sweat pearls dropping down your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template