11 February 2015

Sea World





On last Sunday the temperature climbed up to +30 and over again. We packed the car again and drove down to Gold Coast to visit Sea World. I didn't really know what to expect even though we did google the place the previous day. We got in really quick thanks to the vip passes. The view was beautiful, full of pools and the pools full of water animals.

The penguin encounter was our first stop and probably my favourite of all. I've never seen living penguins before so it was another remarkable moment. They are so beautiful animals, I just couldn't get over it. Me and my host brother could've stayed in the penguin house for the rest of the day but there was so much to see that we left after a while.

There are couple of rides in Sea World but unluckily the park was pretty much packed that day and the lines we're insane. I queued for a good ten minutes before I'd had enough and found my way to the shops {mainly to the air-conditioner}.

During the day we saw pretty much all the characters from Finding Nemo. I found it so funny and adorable how literally anyone knew the real names of the species - Disney has replaced biology. All though I am terribly terrified by fishes I have to say I enjoyed looking at the enormous aquarium, the fishes just floating in the water. It's a whole different world, astonishingly beautiful one.

Before we left we went to see the dolphin show. It was something very amazing, something I've never seen before. I am repeating myself but they we're so beautiful. The tricks, jumps... I don't even have words. You should see it with your own eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template