3 June 2016

picnic in Suomenlinna





School's out! It's nearly +30 degrees. My school's student body including myself took the ferry to Suomenlinna, a breathtakingly gorgeous island right by Helsinki. Despite the little rain showers we laid out our picnic blanket, all the food and set up the barbecue. This easy-going evening with good company and brilliant  weather was just about the most perfect way to end school and start the summer holiday. 

This spring was one of the most stressful and hectic periods of time in my whole life. I've pushed myself to do so much and I couldn't be more happy with the outcome: new friends, new skills and new experiences. It definitely wasn't all rosy but absolutely worth it. I started this school year as a new-comer, once again, and now half the school knows my name. How crazy, how wonderful. Next up finals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template