22 August 2016

Mustio crayfish party & brunch





The autumn is here! I had already forgotten how freaking much I love this season! It's all about light knits and dusky colours. It seems not everyone agrees that the summer is basically over so on the weekend when I attended an annual crayfish party I built my outfit around my ever-so-gorgeous Ted Baker knit. I thought this very summery top was just the right amount of colour and pop. Paired with dark purple pants by Reiko and a casual pair of Wonders loafers I managed to create a somewhat effortless yet quite preppy look. Following with my staples: pearl earrings, Vogue sunglasses and a DW watch. On my nails I'm wearing Essie nail polish in the colour lady like which I've had for far too long but fallen in love with the tone only now.

Finally we get to the point. As I was leaving school on Friday I just jokingly said I would buy myself a new handbag — the one I have been drooling over the whole summer. And with no doubt I did end up in Stockmann's bag section with one of my friends who's been there to watch me drool over the very bag various times. So I grabbed it from the shelf. I modelled it with my outfit. I was just about to put it back when my lips mouthed the words: "I'm gonna get it". So I ran to the counter. So I bought the bag before any second thoughts. So I walked out of the store once again happier than I should be, obsessing over a piece of gorgeous green leather.

Now here we have a highly functioning city-friendly hand bag with, for once, enough pockets and the absolutely prefect length strap for carrying on shoulder of cross-body. The bag has two zipped main sections, of which one has a open pocket inside as the other a zipped one. The sections are just the perfect sized as I can fit my wallet and sunnies in one and random loose thing in the other. There's an open pocket in the middle you can close with the handy magnet. I like to keep my phone and my gloves in the middle pocket to have them easy and quick on hand. In the back there's one more open pocket I'm thinking would be perfect for train or flight tickets. Needless to say I freaking loooove this bag!

Keeping up with the food I obviously had some crayfish which I haven't eaten in a good while. As laborious as they are to work with the taste is so good. I've had really bad luck with the meals I've ordered in restaurants for quite a long while now so I was extremely glad to have picked well this time. I'm not going to the details but let me just say lupine tempe is perhaps one of the best things I've eaten this year. Following with a divine crêpe-bruch on Sunday I can truly say it was a successful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template