27 March 2017

post-finals stress relief treatment


I can't count how many sandwiches I made during the last two weeks. I don't want to see a single math book ever again! The finals are over yet again but I can't seem to switch off. It just takes time, I guess. All that stress needs time to fade off. Here's how:

I've been sleeping like the beauty. I've been watching movies and playing piano. I've been doing things that I love. I returned to the books of the living. It's a good-bye to flash cards and a hello to paint brushes and afternoon teas.

I've seen friends and got some new ones. We sat in a coffee shop thrilled of excitement, talking about our amazing plans for our futures and realising there are good people left in this mad world. I've been so set to my usual patterns for a while now. Today I realised I want to see new films, listen to new music and meet new people in addition to the dear ones I know and have.

It's the light and the warmth. Winter is always tough. I've never been a fan of Spring either but this year there's something sparkling in it. I've said I had the best summer of my life regarding the last one. Now I have a feeling this might just edge it off. I'm excited, for the first time in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template